If you like littleBits, you'll love this. It's the littleBits Arduino Kit which contains an Arduino compatible board, in the format of a littleBits module! That's right, now you can connect up your favourite littleBits modules and program how you want to use them.
This kit is ideal for all ages and combines the fun and creativity of littleBits, with Arduino's easy to use programming platform, perfect for makers everywhere!
- It's got everything you need to get started straight away including a power module and battery!
- Ready-to-go code examples make your first project a breeze, plus hundreds more to be found on the Arduino website.
- The Arduino module's USB port allows you to connect it to your computer for programming, and interface with other applications too!
- Snap modules easily to 3 inputs and 3 outputs on the Arduino module, as well as additional I/O for advanced hardware interaction.
- Access to community support from Arduino and littleBits!
- 1x Arduino Bit
- 1x Bargraph Bit
- 1x Button Bit
- 2x Dimmer Bit
- 1x Power Bit
- 1x Servo Bit
- 1x Fork Bit
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.